Appearing in Macross: The Ride, the YF-27-5 Shaher Femail a prototype, technology demonstrator variable fighter created by Guld Works based on the YF-24 Evolution and as a direct development of the YF-21 and VF-22 Sturmvogel II line of Variable Fighters.
Technology & Combat CharacteristicsEdit
As the Shaher Femail is technology demonstrator, it is not equipped with an Inertia Store Converter due to output concerns, unlike the YF-24 Evolution it was based on.
- BGP-02α 75mm Beam Gun Pod
- Mauler ROV-20 20mm beam gun.
- 25mm Machine Gun
- Selectable option or mix of Remmington ES-25A 25 mm high-speed machine gun and/or Mauler ROV-25 25 mm beam machine gun.
- Bifors BML-04B Internal Micro-Missile Launchers
- Anti-Projectile Shield
- Mounted on center rear dorsal fuselage in Fighter mode or on lower left arm section in GERWALK and Battroid modes.
- Karbar-OTEC AK/VF-M9F Assault Knife
Special Equipment & FeaturesEdit
- Pin-Point Barrier System
The YF-27-5 Shaher Femail is used as a black-ops unit by the Macross Galaxy fleet, and from this a great amount of actual combat data was collected which Glud works used to create and perfect the VF-27 Lucifer.